Komal has two decades of experience designing a range of building types for the pharmaceutical industry. She specializes in laboratories and research facilities, at an international scale. She has developed and implemented innovative concepts in modern laboratory designs. Her portfolio also includes pharmaceutical manufacturing, compounding pharmacies and vivariums. Komal is a graduate of the Centurions Leadership Program at the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce. Her background in technically complex projects, creative problem solving, leadership and management gives her a unique approach to managing projects and clients.
- B.Arch. - Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
- M.Arch. - Kansas State University
- MBA (currently enrolled), University of Missouri
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- Hatti, Komal. “Aesthetics and Science in the Works of Dr. Fazlur Khan.” Graduate Research Thesis, December 2000.
- Hatti, Komal and Paul Laub. "iLAB: Intelligent Lean Lab - Implementation of Lab 4.0 Using Operations & Supply Chain Management Principles." ISPE Annual Virtual Conference, November 2020
- Hatti, Komal. "Pre-Engineered Modular Cleanroom for High Containment Labs." I2SL Annual Conference, October 2019, Boulder, CO.
- Hatti, Komal, et al. “Panel Discussion on Facility Innovations for Compounding Pharmacies.” December 2017, Overland Park, KS.