Greg has over 25 years of experience in all facets of the planning and execution of highly technical projects for the biotech, pharmaceutical, and life science industries. He has held positions as a lead mechanical engineer, design manager, field project engineer, commissioning manager, project manager, project executive, and account manager, director of preconstruction, and senior director of operations. His experience, whether it is master planning or conceptual scope development, budgetary or detailed cost estimating, procurement planning and purchasing, scheduling and project controls, startup and commissioning, project or program management, has led to his role as the Senior Director, CoE, a SME position which focuses on providing strong foundational procedural and risk guided approaches and oversight throughout the life cycle of projects within the recently developed regionalized platform. This value-added role uses his diverse experience to assure that each project is set up to succeed from the initial kick-off and assures that the proper procedures and controls are developed for an efficient, cost-effective, and risk adverted project execution.
- B.S. - Architectural Engineering, Concentration in Mechanical Equipment for Buildings, Drexel University
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)