D.V. has four decades of professional experience in project management, process design, detailed engineering and operations of chemical, petrochemical, API, formulations and bio-technology, agro-chemicals pesticides projects.
His is responsible for the general management of projects and engineering teams in industry and building sector in Mumbai and Hyderabad. He assist others branches in Ahmedabad, Delhi and Chennai.
- B. E. - Chemical, UDCT, Mumbai
- Certificate Course - Biotechnology, Millipore, India
- UDCT Alumni Association
- Indian Chemical Council, Western Region (Director)
- Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry , EHS Committee (Ex - Director)
- Process Plant Machinery Association of India (PPMAI) (Ex - Director)
- Mott MacDonald Pvt. Ltd.
- Gharda Chemicals Ltd.
- Agro Chemical and Food Company Ltd.
- ICB Ltd.
- Polychem Ltd.
- Saraiya, Dhanesh. “Industrial Water and Sustainability.” Consulting Engineers Association of India, March 2017.
- Saraiya, Dhanesh. “An Engineer’s Guide to the Design of Multipurpose Chemical Plants.” Chemical Industry Digest, August 2015.
- Saraiya, Dhanesh. “Continuous Process Plants.” Jubilant Life Sciences, Annual Management Meeting, June 2015, New Delhi, India.
- Saraiya, Dhanesh. “Pressure Safety Analysis for Chemical Plants.” Technical Team, Dalal Consultants, September 1999, Mumbai, India.
- Saraiya, Dhanesh. “Anaerobic Digester for High BOD Effluent: Bayer Technology.” Industry Meet, July 1998, Mumbai, India.