Dan has over twenty five years of progressive management experience, including over 20 years in the pharmaceutical field and five years in heavy construction and design work. His experience in the area of pharmaceutical project delivery includes program management, procurement, project cost tracking, and IPD delivery. Dan has extensive experience in all aspects of project, including project planning from concept through execution, scope development, logistics, budgeting, procurement, subcontracting, and problem solving, as well as developing contracts, proposals, schedules, and safety plans.
Dan has successfully provided management and construction services on fast-track EPCMV projects ranging in value from $100,000 to $80,000,000. Dan successfully leads EPCMV project teams globally.
- M.S. - Civil Engineering, Drexel University
- B.S. - Civil Engineering, Drexel University
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE)
- Leorda, Dan. “Does Modular Construction Apply to My Project and How Do I Know the Cost?” Pharmpro.com, 15 March 2017
- Leorda, Dan. “The Modularization Process.” Pharmaceutical Processing, IPS Tours at INTERPHEX 2016 Supplement, April 2016, New York City, NY.
- Leorda, Dan, et al. “Cell and Gene Therapies.” bioLIVE, 10 October 2018, Madrid Spain.