IPS developed the engineering design for re-routing site utilities, isolating site utilities, identifying the extent of demolition, decommissioning, and site restoration necessary to demolish manufacturing, research, office facilities, and supporting structures. IPS provided pre-construction services (cost estimation and scheduling) and complete Construction Management services.
- The work included the demolition of Phase I Demolition comprising four "Packages" or clusters of manufacturing and research related structures.
- Underground and above ground site utilities needed to be rerouted to maintain services to facilities which remain after demolition. Site utilities to buildings slated for demolition were isolated from the structures to facilitate demolition. Utilities included electrical, fire water, city water, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, chemical sewer, compressed air, natural gas, nitrogen, chilled water, steam and condensate.
- BAS, security, and telecommunications systems needed to be rerouted and upgraded.
- Design included restoration of the demolition sites to green space or pavement.
- Provided complete construction management services from preparation work and hazardous substances remediation through demolition and restoration.
Region: AmericasCountry: United StatesOffice: Somerset, NJ
Services: Engineering, Design, Construction ManagementIndustry: PharmaceuticalFacility Types: Research & Development, Manufacturing