Kevin possesses over 25 years of domestic and international capital project and strategic program management experience across multiple industries with varying project drivers and execution strategies. As the liaison for a large global pharmaceutical company’s capital finance, engineering, materials management, and manufacturing site operations, Kevin influenced key and diverse stakeholders and was responsible for the implementation of corporate initiatives across the capital investment portfolio.
Throughout his career, he has promoted ethical and compliance-based best practices (CPMP, CPP, TCO, and life cycle asset management) and policies, along with developing training programs to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, regulatory and CGMP requirements, as well as a variety of other owners’ program requirements. In addition, Kevin has served as the founder and chair of a global capital management council and led a variety of initiatives around program management, supplier management, risk identification and mitigation, and maximization of capital effectiveness.
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals (formerly Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories)
- Ft. Dodge Animal Health
- Wyeth Consumer Healthcare (formerly Whitehall-Robins Consumer Healthcare)
- Batche, Kevin. “Emerging Market Capital Sourcing.” INTERPHEX 2014 Webinar Series Kick-off, 1 October 2013.
- Batche, Kevin. “CapEx and OpEx Reduction via Outsourced EPCM Program Management.” July 2013.
- Batche, Kevin. “Industry Trends & Expenditure Patterns.” June 2012.
- Batche, Kevin. “The Evolution of Capital Management.” March 2011.
- Batche, Kevin. “The Merck / IPS Approach to Program Management.” March 2010.
- Batche, Kevin. “Global Standardization of Regulated Industry Capital Expenditure.” March 2010.
- Batche, Kevin. “The Complex Landscape of Today's Global Pharmaceutical Industry.” February 2010.
- Batche, Kevin. “Combating Customization - CapEx Reduction through Standardization.” February 2010.