Lonna has nearly a decade of experience in GMP manufacturing design with a focus on oral solid dosage processes. She particularly enjoys OSD process design, dust containment, and powder transfer.
- B.A. - English and Psychology, Touro College
- B.S. - Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Polytechnic Institute of NYU
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- ISPE Oral Solid Dosage Community of Practice, Steering Committee Chair
- Women in Bio (WIB)
- Gordon, Lonna. “Continuous OSD in the Field - A Status Update.” Pharmaceutical Engineering, November/December 2018.
- Gordon, Lonna. “Powder Transfer for Biotech.” INTERPHEXblog.com, 5 April 2018.
- Gordon, Lonna. “Simple Steps for Streamlining Operations.” Pharmpro.com, 23 March 2017.
- Gordon, Lonna. “Continuous OSD: Designing a Controls Model.” ISPE Annual Meeting. Caesars Palace. 28-30 Oct. 2019. Poster Presentation.
- Gordon, Lonna. “Continuous OSD: Designing a Controls Model.” INTERPHEX, April 2018, New York City, NY.