Len has over 15 years of experience in manufacturing operations, specifically in aseptic filling and processing. Twelve years of his experience has been from the owner's side working as an employee of multiple pharmaceutical companies. Len has had leadership roles in the startup of new aseptic manufacturing facilities for Sanofi Pasteur and GlaxoSmithKline. These roles include the operations manufacturing manager for Sanofi Pasteur’s 100,000 sq. ft. formulation and filling facility, and as the project coordinator responsible for all PQ execution for a new aseptic filling facility at GlaxoSmithKline. In addition, Len has six years of manufacturing experience supervising the aseptic filling of vaccines for Merck & Co, Inc., plus filling and packaging experience with Schering-Plough.
- B.S. - University of the State of New York
- MBA - Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- Parenteral Drug Association (PDA)
- Schering Plough (now part of Merck & Co.)
- Merck & Co.
- Pauzer, Leonard. “Small Scale Flexible Packaging Lines.” INTERPHEXblog.com, January 2015.
- Pauzer, Leonard, et al. “Implementing Inspection & Serialization Technology into the Packaging and Manufacturing Process.” Pharmaceutical Processing, IPS Technologies Tours at INTERPHEX 2014 Supplement, 1 February 2014.